Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Calvinist Crossing

I know, we're getting lazy. An original post tomorrow, Lord willing... I promise.

Martin Luther Taught Limited Atonement
Andrew of Strange Baptist Fire reminds us that Lutherans are Calvinists too!

The Nature of the Atonement
But so is one of my shepherds in GraceLife (admittedly less surprising than Luther).

What's So Great About the Doctrines of Grace?
Phillips' new book is finally available! A biblical explanation of the spiritual benefits of the doctrines of grace... perfect for both of our readers (If I can ever get on the stick, I'll post a review here shortly).

Caricatures of Calvinism
Mr. Ascol exposes some recent public caricatures of Reformed soteriology. This post made me think of a Rabbi I know. He actually understands Calvinism better than most Christians (sad, but still very true).

No comments:

Post a Comment